- cake, cookies, and ice cream. but i'm gonna get thirsty so... cross out the ice cream, wish for two more wishes, and replace that with ice cream and a nice tall glass of nonfat skim milk. mmm... dessert.
- 1 million dollars, being a warlock and immortality
- 1) That my life would be full of adventure. 2) That the fires of time would only consume my bonds. and 3) That I would be fortunate in love. Wait. . .I already have those. I'm good. Thanks for the offer, though.
- The first would be 1,000,000,000,000 dallors. The second would be a watch that could save wishes for later in life and the third I would want in the watch so that i could use it later.
- 1) Unblockable find control 2) The ability to cause nirvana in anyone, including myself 3) A long, pain-free, healthy life
- That my child live a long, love-filled, robustly healthy, fulfilling life. That I get to laugh until I hurt while playing with my grandchildren. That ALL my family and friends KNOW that they will be fine when I die.
- 1) Make the people I love in my life happy 2) get my arse to Pasedenta Texas, NOW! 3) have my coursework done, complete, and all my exams aced Actually, it is in all your best interests I get my wishes you know, because if number 1 comes true you are all going to be some very happy people!
- I'd wish that other's lives would pick up and start working better, I'd wish that there wouldn't be so much litter on this earth, and I'd wish away capital punishment.
- 1)To have the exact change for anything I need in life in my pocket when I need it. 2)My friend Sal to come out of the mental ward. 3)(I'd give my last wish to a pal)
- 1)-infinite health 2)-900 trillion U.S. dollars 3)-no more wars! there, that should do it. simple, yet richly deserved, if i may say so myself
- 1. I'm modest - so I'd like 40K to pay off my car and other debts and build a little savings. 2. Fix the windows in my apartment. It's cold and drafty at night. 3. Reassure me that my life will never, ever be as hard as it used to be. It can still be hard, but I never want to go through any of what I just got myself out of.
- 1) Religious or ideological differences will no longer be accepted as reasons for war. 2) Those who cause damage to the planet and suffering to the people on it would receive instant karma for their actions. 3) That people would one day learn to be happy with who they are and what they have.
- 1. be financially set for the rest of my life 2. to never have to work again (except helping others) 3. to have the best life possible
- 1 To say a proper good bye with my Dad after I sat and got al the ansers to why he did the sick things he did 2 wish all our household bils- mortgage, cars, taxes etc were taken care of so we did not have to worry about anything financial so we could be the kids all the time. 3 that all the disorders my kids have woud be identified and fixed.
- To wish for infinite wishes of course!
- this is a duplicate to many questions asked. You must look at the previous asked questions. This word for word was just asked.
- Same here infinity wishes. An then when I am done wishing for stuff I would set him free. lol
- world peace and peace of mind. id let him have the third wish :)
- Have to think about that one....
- 1-have a better DDR Dance Pad 2-money 3-someone ALWAYS online on Gabbly...
- A child of my own. Lots of money. and eternal youth.
- my Fiancé's happy ness enough money so i dont have to struggle to make ends meet and enough booze to last a life time
- Money, money, and mo' money..lol!
- I would need some time to think about that one. I believe we create our own reality, therefore we better be careful what we wish for.
- 1. For my sweetheart to be taken care of and have all he needs 2. To always be able to put my hand in my pocket and pull out exactly how much money I need. 3. To free the genie. :)
- 3 Chocolate Pudding Cups 7 Thumbtacks 12 Apple Seeds
- only need one,unlimited wishes
- 1) I would wish that anything I ever wanted to buy, I would have exact change in my pocket to buy it, right then and there. 2) I would wish for unlimited wishes. 3) I would wish that I could cure anyone I wanted of any and all ailments upon my touch, at will. (So I could turn it on and off)
- 1) Inner peace- I believe this is the only thing that will bring true, lasting happiness. 2) Inner peace for everybody else. 3) An instant cure for my tooth infection.
- That my deceased family members were alive...and would never leave this earth again..that is my one and only wish
- The ability to know what to say to make someone feel better. A quicker wit, when I need it. More physical energy...
- That my health outlast my retirement, that this country doesn't completely go to hell, and that I not outlive my children.
- 1) I would wish for an indestructible book that listed (in detail) the cures to all disease and sickness. 2) I would wish that everyone could have enough clean water, air, and nutritious food. 3) I would wish for world peace -- no more war, no more fighting.
If I Had a Genie
If I rubbed a lamp and a genie popped out, I think I’d be more prepared than most people. For one thing, I think I found a loophole that’ll give me a ton more wishes. I’m hesitant to share this secret, but I’m confident that if you, the reader, got a genie and you used this trick, you’d remember that it was Uncle Dave who told you about it (meaning me, in case you actually have an Uncle Dave).
Now, you’re probably thinking that the genie comes out and I wish for a million more wishes, right? WRONG! As anyone who knows anything knows, that’s one of the big genie rules, no wishing for more wishes. So you know what my first wish would be? A million more genies. Which not only falls under the genie guidelines, it also gives me three million more wishes as opposed to just one million (1,000,000 genies x 3 wishes each). Don’t forget where you heard it.
Anyway, first wish: Invincibility. Most people would go for immortality, but then the genie would screw you by making you a tortured cripple forever and ever (genies love irony). I’m invincible, which means no more looking both ways when crossing the street. That burden is done. Best feeling on earth, no longer having to look both ways.
Wish #2: Immortality. As long as I’m invincible and the genie can’t pull any of his wise ass irony on me, I’m living forever. I know what you’re thinking: How sad will I be to outlive all my friends and family. Which leads me to…
Wish #3: The ability to not give a crap about outliving my friends and family. Now I won’t worry about that, plus I won’t have to look when I cross the street – life’s good.
Now remember, that’s three wishes but I’m getting three million! Three million is a lot, so I’ll just give you my next five or six. I’m sure I’ll think of the other 2 million-plus as times passes (after all, I am living forever and that’s a pretty long time).
Wish #4: X-ray vision. So I can see boobies. (I have no real interest in seeing vaginas. I like vaginas, but looking at them isn’t that thrilling. Bobbies are.)
Wish #5: A really good pillow. The one I have now is way too soft.
Wish #6: Selective world peace. I don’t really care about places I’m never going to travel to, but if I want to go to, say, Russia (to look at Ruskie boobies with my x-ray vision), I want it to be safe. I know, I know, I’m invincible and immortal. But still, who wants to be around tumult?
Wish #7: I’d like to trying being a girl for a day. And get laid like crazy. Does that make me sound gay? Maybe it does. Although, remember, I did want the x-ray vision to see boobies.
Okay, scratch that one.
Wish #8: Fifty-four billion dollars. I think the richest dude in the world has fifty-three billion. I’d be like, oh man, all you have is fifty three billion? Gee, that must suck. I have fifty-four and it’s pretty sweet. And then if he tried to say that fifty-three billion is also pretty awesome, I’d let him know that I’m invincible and immortal. And I can see his weenie through his clothes and it’s tiny. YES!
Wish #9: I’d go on Jeopardy and at the end when you have the write your answer for Final Jeopardy, even if I was way up I’d risk it all and put my answer as “What is: I banged Trebek’s mom last night.” I have nothing against Trebek, but how cool would it be to do that? I’d get him a real nice “I’m sorry” gift, like a watch or a nice pen.
I’m not really sure what wish #10 would be. I think between the money and health and Jeopardy, I might actually be pretty set. So maybe I’d only have to wish for two extra genies.
Although, who am I kidding, I’m sure my extra genie loophole isn’t gonna fly.
Genies are assholes like that.